Kennett High School Alumni Association
For 2017, we will generally alternate evening meetings
(Monday) with social events (usually Saturday).
Everyone is invited to attend our meetings. It is not necessary to be a member of the KHSAA.
- Evening meetings are held in the KHS Library (top floor, far right); if you
wish to use the elevator, enter under the main steps (the tunnel)
between 6:50pm and 7:15pm; otherwise, use the
main steps. If you need transportation, please contact the Alumni
Association, and we will try to arrange a carpool.
- No charge; light refreshments available
- The Social Session begins at 7:00pm
- The (usually short) business meeting starts at 7:20pm
- A program of general interest follows the business meeting
- The meeting is over by 8:30pm
- Social events usually involve a meal; the summer social will be a fixed charge; other socials will usually be 'separate checks' (pay for what you order).
2017 General Meeting Dates:
||Evening meeting (7-8:30pm): The Tesla Model S Electric Car (hear about
it, then see it)
||Saturday Lunch Social (Noon - 2:00), at Giordano’s (633 E. Cypress St) in Kennett Square
||Evening meeting (7-8:30pm): Bob George will talk bout his new book “The Story of Kennett: Shaping Our Future One Child at a Time” (co-authored with Joan Holliday).
||Annual Social (3:30-7pm) at Jenner's Pond. Entertainment by
"The Dixie Demons". RSVP by July 10. For
details, click here.
||Evening Meeting (7-8:30pm)
||Annual Meeting (7-8:30pm)